Terms & Conditions
1) All prices are in GBP sterling and exclusive of delivery charges. You may pay by cheque or most major credit/debit cards. We are under no obligation to accept your order. Prices, offers and products are subject to availability and may change at any time prior to acceptance of your order. We will inform you of any changes.
2) Orders will not be dispatched until payment has been received. If your goods are not in stock, we will order the goods for you after payment has cleared.We aim to deliver all items in stock to UK mainland addresses, normally within seven working days. If a product is not in stock please allow up to 30 days for delivery. Riding boots can be subject to a 6/8 week delivery time.
3) All orders made on the website indicate an invitation to treat. Orders will only become accepted offers once payment has been processed. You have a right to cancel your order for any reason within 7 days provided that your goods have not been dispatched.
4) Damaged or Faulty Goods. Claims for damaged or faulty goods must be made promptly by telephone, email or post. This does not apply to faults caused by accident, neglect, misuse or everyday wear and tear. Upon inspection we will replace the item or refund you if we believe the goods are damaged or faulty. Return postage costs on faulty goods will be reimbursed,if a receipt of postage is included. We recommend returning your goods by signed for delivery. We are unable to refund the cost of Special Delivery.
5) Returning Goods. If you have ordered the wrong size, or wish to return goods for any reason other than they are damaged or faulty, then you must contact us prior to returning them. Items must be returned within 7 days of receipt. We will exchange the item or refund you (we are unable to refund carriage). Your return can be rejected if the condition of the returned goods is not to our satisfaction and in its original packaging. Please note that we are unable to exchange goods or give refunds after 7 days of receipt unless there is a fault with the product and the manufacturer agrees to replace it.
6) Sales on this site are governed by English law and you agree to submit any dispute to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. By submitting an order you are indicating unequivocal acceptance of these terms and conditions. Your legal rights are unaffected and all orders placed form a legally binding contract, if this forms part of a Made to Measure of Made to Order then you have 14 days to cancel from date of order. From this time you are legally obliged to accept the order.
7) These terms and conditions do not affect your legal or statutory rights