How To Measure For Boots
Measuring yourself for a pair of our riding boots is simple. Please read and follow the simple steps below:
#1 – Know your UK or European foot size.
#2 – Measure the widest point of your calf on both legs.
#3 – Measure from the base of your heel to the back of your knee crease. This is the measurement that you would like the height of your riding boots to be behind your knee.
How To Measure Video:
- Before measuring yourself make sure you are in the riding clothing you would usually wear. (Use the jodhpurs and Socks that you would ride in.)
- There are other ways to measure if you don’t have a flexible tape measure? Use a piece of string and wrap it around the widest point of your calf, then cut it to the correct length. Measure this piece of string with a Straight tape.
- When measuring imagine that the tightness of the tape measure would be the fit of the boot.
- All riding boots will eventually drop lower, this is unavoidable. So measuring to the crease behind the knee is important – On average boots will drop up to 1cm.
- Always work in centimeters (cm) and get a friend or family member to help. If you have any other queries on how to measure your self or require assistance please contact us on +44 (0) 1258 858470 / firstname.lastname@example.org